Thursday, August 11, 2011

Friday Freebies 6

Hey guys, be sure to enter MY contest. Who wouldn't want a film version of their novel? (even if it is just a scene done by a bunch of community theater actors).

Elsewhere on the great big Internets, you can find:

Epic Fail (again): I mention this a second time, because I really want this book. I don't know why. I'm such a girl.

Another Book Giveaway : These are the easiest things to find, btw. So if you go look, you'll have lots of opportunities for free books.

Help Libraries : Oh and get a free trip to Atlantis (in the Bahamas). Not bad. Not bad at all. But libraries are more important.

Secret Agent Contest : Miss Snark has announced her contest will be on Monday. Pay attention because the contest is only open at certain times to the first 25 people! So be fast and be ready!

See you guys on the flip side!

2 comments:

Precy Larkins said...

I have a blog award for you! :) Come and get it!

Unknown said...

I don't know if this is the place to do it, but I've got a question for you to try:

Is it possible to count the number of people who are walking/running in another room from the footsteps?

In one of my chapters in the marathon, a critiquer questioned whether a character would be able to tell whether two or three people would be moving through the hallway outside the POV character's room.

Could he?