Friday, July 8, 2011

Friday Freebies

I don't have anything free for you. But I figure on Fridays I can let you know about Freebies and Contests I find around the ole Internets.

There is a slight self-interest here that I won't deny: often these contests require you to promote them for entry.

For now here are four contests I know are currently running.

The Great Rafflecopter : Win Books or Website Design!

Elevator Pitch Contest : Win a chance to send Bree Ogden a full or partial of your YA or MG MS.

July Giveaway : Win Deepening Fiction, a MFA textbook.

Kensington Brava : Get a Novella published!

Sweet prizes available this summer. So if querying is slow or writing is blocked, go take a look.

See you Sunday for Sunday Shorts, and keep your pants on.

4 comments:

Desire4Fire said...

Hey Tansy thanks for posting.. I heard of this site funding for writers, I have to look it up and post it. tc.

Tracy said...

Funding for writers? What's that about?

Rose Transpose said...

Thanks for sharing the links! Sounds like some good finds.
- Cholisose

Pk Hrezo said...

Awesome links! And nice to meet you. :)